(General Data Protection Regulation so-called “GDPR”)
Legal basis of the processing
Data collected and purposes
Specific data collection sections on the site
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web hosting data center. The web hosting (Serverplan srl – Via G.Leopardi , 22 – 03043 Cassino (FR)), which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in compliance with European standards .
Social network plugins
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here is the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User may, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of
- law, including those no longer necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive, at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of those interested in the processing are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing which can be exercised by sending an request to the data controller.
The data controller pursuant to current laws is the site administrator, who can be contacted at email@example.com
Data controllers for this site:
Google is appointed data controller, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).